Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Mood Board

I plan to master the art of metalsmithing with my focus on jewelry.  I have set up a work bench in my unused back sunroom.  It has great natural light and catches a nice breeze.  I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of a few tools to start my journey.  I prefer to be self-taught, with one previous metalsmithing class under my sleeve. Why not?

Adornment is something I take very seriously, and I have since my tender years as a young Angie-Baby.   It's in my blood

Check out these random Google Images I found.  Lovely to say the least.











I totally see myself working in my backroom listening to dark classical music.
My brain is always running a mile a minute.  Classical music seems to slow my roll so I can focus.  It cures the beast ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment